How to get more order from fiverr?

sayhan2025

Hello Buddy,

If you need more order write a good description about your gig do your customer attract and give a customer good service so they will give you a good review

Thanks dear friend but almost 4 months i spent on fiver but just get one order with small amount and also get good review but now can’t get order.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post):

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

• 4 months later...

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post):

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

• 5 months later...

Hello, I am level one seller in fiverr. But i have a problem. so please tell me why i lost my gig rank from 1st page to 4th page. after getting Level one seller. 

i have edited my gig but not worked so now what should i do please suggest me. 

Thanks

Fiverr rotates the gigs, it would be unfortunate to always be on the first page so I guess Fiverr lets other people show up so they get a spot. Some people say the new sellers have a gig push to support that your gig shows up more often to get first order, etc. Don't edit your gig always, let it stay for 2 weeks or something and adjust if that isn't working out.

2 minutes ago, monirthuin said:

Is it right? after two weeks I can edit the rank down gig's

You can edit the gig anytime you want. I just said 2 weeks to emphasize not to keep editing it to see how your gigs are performing based on your last edit. As every time you edit, sometimes the gig gets re-indexed in search or something. You need to see first for a week or so how the edits you made helped your gig. Editing it every 2-3 days is not something I would suggest. 

Archived