How to get more order in fiverr?

likhon42

Most of the seller want get order within short time I am also , How is it possible?! let’s talk about it!
You are now thinking !IS it probable to get order within two or three days even one day. I want to say , yes
You can but It’s depends on your working ability.How can you provide good service ,what you are selling
Make easy content so that buyer can understand without trouble .and also destiny!
If You get your first order Try to deliver your service honestly . my last suggestion for beginner.If you
are expert in work(it related) then create your gigs!

I want share my friend income he got $200 within 7days

SO no worry keep it up, you can do well!
If I do mistake please inform me !

Most of the seller want get order within short time I am also , How is it possible?! let’s talk about it!

You are now thinking !IS it probable to get order within two or three days even one day. I want to say , yes

You can but It’s depends on your working ability.How can you provide good service ,what you are selling

Make easy content so that buyer can understand without trouble .and also destiny!

If You get your first order Try to deliver your service honestly . my last suggestion for beginner.If you

are expert in work(it related) then create your gigs!

I want share my friend income he got $200 within 7days

SO no worry keep it up, you can do well!

It’s a bad idea to give tips when you have no sales to back it up.

Archived