Fiverr Community Forum

How to Get more Orders and Slaes

Have you ever thought why your VIEWS are 100+ but ORDERS are only 10??
Well, let me help you to get the answer.

As your VIEWS are increasing every day, so obviously new BUYERS are checking your profile and reading your GIGs, right? But why do they leave your Gigs without making any Order?

You know, on Fiverr you cannot talk to a BUYER, so the one and only way of convincing a BUYER is your writing. Your words talk to your clients, right? So, when a BUYER reads your gig Description, he decides whether he works with you or not. So it’s all about your Gigs DESCRIPTION.

Now, do you think you’ll get an order if your description is written in a poor style? Of course, you won’t get any order. So, try to develop your gig’s Description. Give your Description a virtual voice to talk to your clients, to convince a Buyer, to turn a Visitor into a Buyer. You can check out my Gig, hope you will understand how you should write yours. https://uk.fiverr.com/bluepenn/write-an-original-500-words-of-article-on-any-topic

Now, it could be easy if you’re an expert on Writing. May be you’re a most talented Logo Designer on Fiverr, but writing is not your subject. So obviously it’s hard for you to write a great Description of your service.

Don’t worry, I got your back. I am a professional writer, so I can help you to turn your Viewers into your Buyer.

I’ll write your Gig description at a fair price and deliver you quickly. So, feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Your thread was moved to “My Fiverr Gigs”

I guess there was rule that you can share any link if it is related with your post. So I did.
I m sorry anyway.

No apology needed here. Since you added a gig link to your fiverr profile it had to be moved to “My Fiverr Gigs”. Gig links are only allowed under “My Fiverr Gigs” and “Improve my Gig”. Best of luck ;).

Thank you.