Fiverr Community Forum

How to get more requests on fiverr

Hello I have created my fiverr account about 1 year ago but I didn’t receive any requests. Kindly plz help me to get more requests and start my work.
Thanks

5 Likes

I had the same problem since I joined Fiverr but then I edited my GIG Category to Others and I saw many Buyers Request.

2 Likes

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

3 Likes

Gig category to others means???

Go to your GIG press Edit and change your category For Example Change Datta Entry To Others.

Oic, I have edited my gigs once again, lets hope to get better responses. Thanks btw

1 more tip for you is to visit buyers request at night because as we are Pakistani, we have different time frames than eastern countries, they post their requests at nights mostly. And by editing your category you are mostly going to see mostly irrelevant requests!

Hi friend! Have you tried responding to any buyer requests? Some of them take advantage (asking for very cheap work) but it may be a good way to give your gigs a little boost. Once you get 2 or 3 good reviews on your gig you may start receiving more unique orders.