How to get more sell within 1 months

fahadview

If you’re in urgent need of finances, Fiverr is not the best place for that. Most sellers can take months to get their first order, and even if you did complete an order today, it would still take an additional two weeks to clear, and then another day or two or more to transfer.

Thanks mam i can wait

The first thing you need to do is optimize your gig ( ‍attractive title, unique descriptions, keyword research, eye-catching thumbnail).
Second, you need to rank your gig, which means you have to be on the first page of search results. And if you can stay on the first page, you will get a job quickly.
More details:
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452317-Best-Practices-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers-Gigs?segment=seller

Promote your gig to social media platforms, and even better if you have a blog! You can create articles and put the link of your gig there.

Keywords are super important, try to check which are the most common used when you click on research tab.

Good luck 🙂

Thank you mam for your valuable support If you can check my gig it will be more helpful for me gig link

You only have 19 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

At first sight, you have to optimize your gig i.e. awesome title, meaningful skilled descriptions, keyword research, and overall attractive thumbnails

At Second sight, you have to rank your gig that why you have to be ranked on the first page of Fiverr search results. And if you able to stay on the first page, you will get a job quickly. But you have kept patience …at all.

Archived