How to get much order?

tanvir_sh

Hello @tanvir_sh

Bro I am not an expert, but I think I can help you.

GIG
Do gig SEO properly. Add the keyword on Title, Description & tags. The Title Must be meaningful.

Also create 7 GIGs. Most of the new sellers create 1 or 2 gigs and stop. But I highly recommend to create 7 GIGs.

Buyer Request
It is one of the best way to get your first order as a new seller. Make sure you write the proposal properly. Write how you will complete the project properly and why you are best.

Most Important

Be online as much as you can. Because buyer most of the time search by Online Sellers.

Hello @tanvir_sh

GIG

Do gig SEO properly. Add the keyword on Title, Description & tags. The Title Must be meaningful.

Also create 7 GIGs. Most of the new sellers create 1 or 2 gigs and stop. But I highly recommend to create 7 GIGs.

Buyer Request

It is one of the best way to get your first order as a new seller. Make sure you write the proposal properly. Write how you will complete the project properly and why you are best.

Most Important

Be online as much as you can. Because buyer most of the time search by Online Sellers.

Thank you so much, bro 💗,

I will follow your tips well

Hello @tanvir_sh

GIG

Buyer Request

Most Important

Bro, I am new on fiverr I create 4gig and shire to social media but no impration those gig

what can do now?

please help anion.

Hello @tanvir_sh

GIG

Buyer Request

Most Important

Thanks bro for your amazing tips ! your tips are very important. Thanks.

Archived