How to get my 1st customer ? Or what you did to get your 1st customer?

ashraf_ul

Hello ! I am new on fiverr ! And I can’t wait to sell my gigs to the customers ! But I didn’t get any order ! Not even a message from anyone ! So how can I get my 1st customer on fiverr ? Or how you got your 1st customer on fiverr ? What you have done to get customers ! I can really use your experience and tips ! Thanks for the help !

Stay on fiverr send buyer request regularly and gather skill

thank you sir ! I didn’t know that i can request any buyers to buy my gig ! If you don’t mind can you explain how to request a buyer ? again thank you so much for the information !!

Hello, I also could not get my first client for a long time, I waited for him for 2-3 weeks. Then one person came, he was a very good customer and we had 2 jobs. He left his comments, after which I started more views and clicks. I would advise you to carefully consider the description of your work, choose the best and most interesting photos, as well as create as many products as possible, because they ordered from me exactly the product from which I did not expect this
You can also tell your friends and family about the fact that you work on Fiver, they may want to order something from you and this will help you get the first reviews, thanks to which you will get more views.

And yes, the person above answered that you can respond to customer requests. My answer is being moderated, it may no longer be relevant, but still … To do this, you need to download the Fiver app on your smartphone, go to the seller mode and enter to your profile, where you can answer customer inquiries, I think you will find

And yes, the person above answered that you can respond to customer requests. My answer is being moderated, it may no longer be relevant, but still … To do this, you need to download the Fiver app on your smartphone, go to the seller mode and enter to your profile, where you can answer customer inquiries, I think you will find

ooh thanks a lot !! I can now use these information and improve my gigs to get more attention from the customer ! Thanks again ! You are really helpful !

promote your gigs in social media, hope you will get feedback within a short time

Yes I did but the improvement wasn’t for long time !! After few days my gigs impression started to drop ! So Should I post again in social media to get more impression ? BTW Sir thanks a lot !

Archived