How to get my fast order as a new

emma_shopia

Share on your social media pages.
Send buyer request. I don’t believe in offering free samples as you can easily get taken advantage of, unfortunately. But, if you can point them to a portfolio or examples that would be a great start.
Make sure to optimize your keywords, think like you’re the one buying the service. What would you search?
Review and edit your gigs periodically to develop stronger language and clear typos.
Have an eye-catching gig cover photo.

It can take awhile to get your first order. I got my first order a month later and they never finished the requirements. I got my first official order completed 3 months after I joined the website.

Share on your social media pages.

Send buyer request. I don’t believe in offering free samples as you can easily get taken advantage of, unfortunately. But, if you can point them to a portfolio or examples that would be a great start.

Make sure to optimize your keywords, think like you’re the one buying the service. What would you search?

Review and edit your gigs periodically to develop stronger language and clear typos.

Have an eye-catching gig cover photo.

It can take awhile to get your first order. I got my first order a month later and they never finished the requirements. I got my first official order completed 3 months after I joined the website.

Thanks, for giving me your opinion.

Archived