How to get my First Oder? (some tips plz)

freelancersiraj

I can tell you why you are not getting orders:

• You have several spelling mistakes in the headline of this forum post, and you have capitalization errors, grammar errors, and missing spaces in your gig descriptions. How can a buyer trust you to do data entry work if you make simple mistakes like this in very short texts?

• You write that you are “A Trusted Seller on Fiverr.” You haven’t gotten any orders yet, so how can you be a trusted seller on Fiverr?

• You proclaim to have “100% Positive rating.” You have zero reviews as you have no orders, so that is simply false. How can a buyer trust you if you lie so openly?

• “100% satisfaction or money back” - This basically means that you are willing to cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. You will be opening yourself up to scammers.

• You end your gig description by writing what you expect from your clients, one of the things being: “Always leave feedback after i deliver the work.” You cannot control whether your buyer leaves you a review or not. Receiving a review is a privilege, not a right. In fact, asking for reviews can result in a warning or a suspension, so I suggest you remove this from your gig.

• Your thumbnails are exactly the same, and they cut off (at least on my monitor). They are also very messy to look at. You should fix this.

• Like 10

I can tell you why you are not getting orders:

• You have several spelling mistakes in the headline of this forum post, and you have capitalization errors, grammar errors, and missing spaces in your gig descriptions. How can a buyer trust you to do data entry work if you make simple mistakes like this in very short texts?

• You write that you are “A Trusted Seller on Fiverr.” You haven’t gotten any orders yet, so how can you be a trusted seller on Fiverr?

• You proclaim to have “100% Positive rating.” You have zero reviews as you have no orders, so that is simply false. How can a buyer trust you if you lie so openly?

• “100% satisfaction or money back” - This basically means that you are willing to cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. You will be opening yourself up to scammers.

• You end your gig description by writing what you expect from your clients, one of the things being: “Always leave feedback after i deliver the work.” You cannot control whether your buyer leaves you a review or not. Receiving a review is a privilege, not a right. In fact, asking for reviews can result in a warning or a suspension, so I suggest you remove this from your gig.

• Your thumbnails are exactly the same, and they cut off (at least on my monitor). They are also very messy to look at. You should fix this.

Based on the above check this out: New Sellers .... No Integrity .... No Success!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

You can follow this

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
favicon-32x32.png.454c9efd16cb26e46921c109637e0c7f.png Fiverr.com
iam-professional-data-entry-operator.jpg.c771465798f258886dd0932133b4dbfb.jpg

freelancersiraj : I will do any data entry, copy, paste, pdf, image...

For only $5, freelancersiraj will do any data entry, copy, paste, pdf, image converting work. | My name is freelancersiraj and I’m a professional data entry operator with many years of experience on Ms word, Ms excel, Ms Power point, Data | On Fiverr

• Like 1

Thank you for giving me this advice

You also have to take into account that “data entry” Gigs are a dime a dozen - meaning, there are literally 1000’s of them here, so the category is quite over saturated with other sellers who are offering the same thing and new ones signing up each day because they saw some blog or YT guru telling them this category (as well as logo design, Photo Shop etc) are the easiest categories to make big money.

GG

• 2 years later...