Fiverr Community Forum

How to get my first order ? please help

My first 8 days on fiverr I put 7 gigs, the views, the impressions everything is perfect but I did not have my first order. Do I have to wait longer?

2 Likes

Yes.
In the meantime, you just joined the forum in the last 15 minutes and have done all of a few minutes of reading the forum for the tips you are asking for. Use the search function in the upper right hand corner of the page to search for topics that include tips for new sellers.

GG

4 Likes

Thank you for your answer, I did search on youtube before launching on fiverr I can tell you that I know 80% of fiverr, but is it normal not to have my first order in this period?

First off, searching on You Tube is not going to garner the same information as searching in this forum for tips from other sellers who are successful.

Depends on what type of service you are selling. If you are in a category that is over saturated with sellers offering the same thing you are, then you may wait months for an order.

GG

5 Likes

Hi
more then 10 days I am looking forward for my sell. No one order I can receive. can you advice me .please

1 Like

time and patience is key
work hard dream big

1 Like

i guess all you have to do is wait. I just posted my first gig right now.
All the best to you mate.

1 Like

ramzigi dont give up so soon
this is the mindset which stops you from achiving your dreams
trust me I was there before
ensure you have a vedio or great looking gig please send link ill help

1 Like

You have to be patient, learn as much as you can about sharing your gigs and learn about good customer service and the orders will come in abundance.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your advices

That’s right, thank you

Here is my profile https://www.fiverr.com/ramzigzl?up_rollout=true

Thank You

Thank you for the advice

Maybe focus on what you’re best at instead of having a generic gig for everything. Work hard and make yourself stand out on select gigs that you’re the best at.

1 Like

My brother you have to be patient, hope orders will come to you soon @ramzigzl

1 Like

yeah…Exactly. and thank you for the advice

1 Like

Yes you have to wait. Although for the pandemic current situation is not good. In the meantime you can do research, learn and keep update your skills.

2 Likes

About 80 to 95% of videos about selling on Fiverr on YouTube are not credible. They just teach you how to spam.

4 Likes

This forum is indeed very helpful. I am quite new to fiverr and I am looking for ways to become a better seller. Thank you for all your resources.

1 Like

Oh that’s good to know. What is the best way to promote a gig based on your experience.

1 Like