How to get my first order ? please help

ramzigzl

Yes.

In the meantime, you just joined the forum in the last 15 minutes and have done all of a few minutes of reading the forum for the tips you are asking for. Use the search function in the upper right hand corner of the page to search for topics that include tips for new sellers.

GG

Thank you for your answer, I did search on youtube before launching on fiverr I can tell you that I know 80% of fiverr, but is it normal not to have my first order in this period?

Thank you for your answer, I did search on youtube before launching on fiverr I can tell you that I know 80% of fiverr, but is it normal not to have my first order in this period?

First off, searching on You Tube is not going to garner the same information as searching in this forum for tips from other sellers who are successful.

Depends on what type of service you are selling. If you are in a category that is over saturated with sellers offering the same thing you are, then you may wait months for an order.

GG

Yes.

In the meantime, you just joined the forum in the last 15 minutes and have done all of a few minutes of reading the forum for the tips you are asking for. Use the search function in the upper right hand corner of the page to search for topics that include tips for new sellers.

GG

Hi

more then 10 days I am looking forward for my sell. No one order I can receive. can you advice me .please

First off, searching on You Tube is not going to garner the same information as searching in this forum for tips from other sellers who are successful.

Depends on what type of service you are selling. If you are in a category that is over saturated with sellers offering the same thing you are, then you may wait months for an order.

GG

Thank you so much for your advices

GG

yeah…Exactly. and thank you for the advice

About 80 to 95% of videos about selling on Fiverr on YouTube are not credible. They just teach you how to spam.

Yes.

GG

This forum is indeed very helpful. I am quite new to fiverr and I am looking for ways to become a better seller. Thank you for all your resources.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived