Fiverr Community Forum

How to get my first sale

I am not getting any sales despite having multiple gigs at a decent service charge, can someone please review my gig and see what am i doing wrong.
I have read almost 20 articles on how to get your first order on Fiverr but it seems like nothing is working for me.

6 Likes

First tell me, do you send buyer requests daily?

yes i do send buyer request daily

I face to same problem bro

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Hi, How do I send buyers requests

1 Like

Send minimum 10 buyer request daily and try to active much more time.

Stop listening to bad advice`

4 Likes

This is a great topic and I suggest everyone reads because it really helps and it helped me when I didn’t know which things I do and shouldn’t do .

1 Like

Keep sending relevant buyer request and do marketing your gig. Hope you may have some sale sooner

1 Like

Hello! I can have a look at your gig and review it if you want, I just can’t seem to find it. :smile:

1 Like

@alegaleagle This is spam and will get you into trouble with the moderators.

There have been posts in the past saying that Fiverr does not allow this service.

3 Likes

Hi, How do I send buyers requests

1 Like

Go here.

1 Like

Yes i do send buyer requests daily

https://www.fiverr.com/parmarservices?up_rollout=true

“Hi, My name is Gautam Parmar. I am a Digital Marketer turned freelancer. I help small businesses build a strong web presence through design and consulting services. I also help them drive in more sales by copywriting. Apart from all these I also do photo editing for small business/individuals. I would love to work with you and help you grow your online presence more. CMS Development - Wordpress Website Design - Custom Wordpress Development - Wordpress Plugin & Theme Customization”

My, I, I, I, I, I, you, your.

The balance of emphasis needs addressing.

There are also tens of thousands of WordPress gigs: why you?

You need to answer “why you” whilst making it all about them.

2 Likes