How to get my gig in fiverr first pahe in first row.?

ahmedtonmoy

Impressions have nothing to do with you posting your links on social media. You will only gain Impressions when your gig shows up in on-Fiverr search results, or when someone visits the category page that your gig is located on.

Stop worrying about Impressions. You cannot control or improve Impressions.

Impressions have nothing to do with you posting your links on social media. You will only gain Impressions when your gig shows up in on-Fiverr search results, or when someone visits the category page that your gig is located on.

Stop worrying about Impressions. You cannot control or improve Impressions.

so whats the best solution ?

best solution is patience and other than that make your gig very attractive by giving affordable rates and also showcase some of the examples of your work in the gig,

**make a video introduction for your gig.

can you please see my gig and tell me how can i improve ?

What do YOU think a good solution would be? I bet if you think hard enough, you’ll come up with some alternate solutions. I am not going to provide you with a step-by-step outline so that you can avoid doing your own research, or thinking constructively on how YOU might be able to solve your own dilemmas.

You are a freelancer. Freelancers are doers. Freelancers know how to think for themselves, and come up with their own creative solutions. 😉

What do YOU think a good solution would be? I bet if you think hard enough, you’ll come up with some alternate solutions. I am not going to provide you with a step-by-step outline so that you can avoid doing your own research, or thinking constructively on how YOU might be able to solve your own dilemmas.

You are a freelancer. Freelancers are doers. Freelancers know how to think for themselves, and come up with their own creative solutions. 😉 i want to get you some tips that i can improve my self

😦 i want to get you some tips that i can improve my self

i want to get you some tips that i can improve my self

Have you taken the time to read the many great tips already posted on the forum? I recommend starting with the posts shared in the Tips For Sellers section.

i want to get you some tips that i can improve my self

Have you taken the time to read the many great tips already posted on the forum? I recommend starting with the posts shared in the Tips For Sellers section.

can send me the link. because i am new in fiverr forum. i dont know how i get them

Archived