How to get "My Portfolio" Option in Fiverr Profile?

tanvirnw

Question

14 answers to this question

haha, I know my friend. Thank you

Oh, you gave him the “first chance” eh? That’s so kind of you!

After that, you went ahead and sent me a message on Fiverr ⬇️ .

Hi Bro,

I need your help to pass in English tests. Can you help me out?

Thank you!

Tanvir

What for?

• “Hi Bro” is NOT the way you address people. It is highly unprofessional.

• The Fiverr messaging system is only for inquiring about business opportunities/their services, not for asking for help to pass your English test. If you send such unsolicited messages, which are considered “spam,” you will get a warning/account suspension from Fiverr (Fiverr takes it very seriously). So, please don’t do that. If you want to send someone a message, you can always do so on Fiverr’s public forum.

• Just like the other forum user said, I neither have the time nor the skills to teach you English either. I am sorry. 😿

• You might be better off finding an English teaching gig on Fiverr.

Good luck! ☀️

Oh, you gave him the “first chance” eh? That’s so kind of you!

After that, you went ahead and sent me a message on Fiverr ⬇️ .

Hi Bro,

I need your help to pass in English tests. Can you help me out?

Thank you!

Tanvir

What for?

• “Hi Bro” is NOT the way you address people. It is highly unprofessional.

• The Fiverr messaging system is only for inquiring about business opportunities/their services, not for asking for help to pass your English test. If you send such unsolicited messages, which are considered “spam,” you will get a warning/account suspension from Fiverr (Fiverr takes it very seriously). So, please don’t do that. If you want to send someone a message, you can always do so on Fiverr’s public forum.

• Just like the other forum user said, I neither have the time nor the skills to teach you English either. I am sorry. 😿

• You might be better off finding an English teaching gig on Fiverr.

Good luck! ☀️

I am sorry, dear. I understood my fault. I am really, sorry for that. Thank you!

Archived