Fiverr Community Forum

How to get my seller level up?

Hi Members!
I’m working on fiverr since past 1.5 years. Wanted to move to next level seller but didn’t getting much work to move ahead. Can anybody check my gig and provide some review?

https://www.fiverr.com/share/qbDxD5

Regards
Kerolina

Hi @kericreative, From the first visit, What I have noticed is you do not have profile picture. Before move on the fiverr ladder, make sure to check fiverr policies then you will able to get some more ideas about your profile. And always check buyer request in-order to get sales. Hope this will help.

#Stay Safe

@heshan7

Hi Kerolina,

Your gig looks really nice! If you want to get some orders faster, here is what I do and I recommend you to do too:

If you don’t get any order within a month or so, update your gig until you get an order. Add better, modern-looking images and video if possible. Add more or better samples of your previous work, and don’t steal anyone else’s work instead. Once you edit a gig, it may disappear from the search for about 24 hours, but you have a chance to get it in front of other gigs once it appears again. If your gig becomes viral (receives a lot of orders), NEVER edit your gig, as it may go back in the search results page.

Apply for buyer requests, they may bring someone to you. If you tried and never succeed, here are some tips on how to make your proposals work:

Here are a few reasons you may not be getting a lot of orders lately:

• There are a lot of gigs offering the same services as yours
• There have better advertisement
• You are not active on Fiverr
○ COVID-19 (Corona Virus)

Here are finally some more of my favorite, (probably the best), tips on the forum I really
recommend:

If you still have any questions, instead of asking, you could just type it in the search bar of the forum. There will probably be someone else who asked the same question before you.

1 Like

thanks @heshan7, I’ll definetly add it.

Thanks @insects44 for the detailed reply! :slight_smile: