How To Get New Orders

logogladiator1

At the bottom of the Fiverr home page is a Help and Education Center. There is a lot of good information there.
Also,
favicon.icoFiverr Forum 74419_1.png

Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Great post. Just to add to your Relational Marketing section - let us add specific sites/methods that offer good opportunities for this type of marketing. From my experience, these websites are worth investing your time in: Quora, your personal...

At the bottom of the Fiverr home page is a Help and Education Center. There is a lot of good information there.

Also,

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 74419_1.png

Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Great post. Just to add to your Relational Marketing section - let us add specific sites/methods that offer good opportunities for this type of marketing. From my experience, these websites are worth investing your time in: Quora, your personal...

I am reading all type of information about how get more sales and i also change in my gig but still i can’t receiving new order, I am sending offer to buyer every day but i can’t received order yet…

Thank You…

I hope this post may help you get going.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to get a first order

This is a very common question asked by many new sellers and it is a common scenario too. Don’t be disgraced if you couldn’t find enough work, be patient and mean while try to brush up your skills. Apart from the Fiverr search explore the horizon...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 103 ❤

All The Best and Happy Freelancing 🙂

I am reading all type of information about how get more sales and i also change in my gig but still i can’t receiving new order, I am sending offer to buyer every day but i can’t received order yet…

Thank You…

Same here. Though I am sending positive responses to buyer, none of them has replied back. Maybe I am not approaching through proper procedures. Please help me. Came across a term "buyer’s bid’. how to approach that ?

Same here. Though I am sending positive responses to buyer, none of them has replied back. Maybe I am not approaching through proper procedures. Please help me. Came across a term "buyer’s bid’. how to approach that ?

I joined early october and only 5 gigs bought. Is that normal?

Any tips on how to increase my gigs visibity? 😕

Thanks in advance…

Check this link to solve about your problem.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Fiverr Tips for sellers. How to increase sells!

I have had good success on Fiverr.com as a second source of income. I can not say that I am rich but I do know how to network to gain and or maintain clients. One of the questions I get often is "how to get buyers or the first sell?" Tip 1. When...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 87 ❤

If anyone knows, I have less than 90% positive rating from the buyers, in order to make new offers. So in the field buyer request I can’t send offer anymore, It says 0 offers left today. So I can’t apply for new offer or job whatever. Anyone know how to fix this problem ? Thank you very much however. Have a nice day 🙂

@emanuelristeski what is you seller level? 0 offers left today mean you have completed daily order quota. Otherwise you can refresh the page again and again to see the active BR. Have good day.

Hello there, thank you for your reply. Hmm because of my clients feedback, which is low than 90% I can’t apply for job at all. I was used to apply before, I know that Fiverr offers you 10 offers per day, but I have none since I have lower positive rating than 90 %. So I have 0 offers more than a month, I need a way to fix my rating, in order to get that 10 offers.

i am really very sorry but i am also can’t getting new order when i am sending daily order…

If you have problems about making order, contact customer care.
If you have any problem getting an order, there made many things to do:

1. Keep the faith and be patient;
  2. Use the Fiverr app Buyers Request everyday (you have ten orders);
  3. Get advice from the Fiverr academy;
  4. Get advice by reading posts on the forums;
  5. Your profile is very important. Review it again
  6. When you get your first order, do a wonderful job.
  7. Once again, be patient.

Great tips Really​:ok_hand:👌

Thank You Thank You Very Much For Giving Me Valuable Advice…

1. Make sure your gigs have nice, relevant images.
  2. Send your 10 proposals daily
  3. Make sure your proposals are all original and clearly address the buyers requirements
  4. Share your gigs on social media
  5. Keep your response rate to messages high. Always respond!
  6. Bid LOW, Under budget. Once you get a few jobs/reviews you can charge more.

Once you start getting your first few orders things really start rolling along. Goodluck to you and be sure to checkout fiver TOS so you dont get into any trouble 😎

1. Make sure your gigs have nice, relevant images.
  2. Send your 10 proposals daily
  3. Make sure your proposals are all original and clearly address the buyers requirements
  4. Share your gigs on social media
  5. Keep your response rate to messages high. Always respond!
  6. Bid LOW, Under budget. Once you get a few jobs/reviews you can charge more.

Once you start getting your first few orders things really start rolling along. Goodluck to you and be sure to checkout fiver TOS so you dont get into any trouble 😎

gr8 advice, i just signed up and glad to come across this.

Archived