Fiverr Forum

How to get noticed through offer sent in buyers request?

Hello everyone, I need some assistance or suggestion from the fiver experts. How should i send the offer in buyer request. ? what should i mention and not to mention in my buyer request to grab the attention of the Buyer towards my offer. I am providing services regarding website development. Thank you.

You should make sure that every reply you send is tailored to the request. I see so many requests that are obviously just copied and pasted. It shows the buyer that you don’t care. Make sure you read the request fully and answer everything they ask.

Thank you for your reply. But if some buyer just type let’s suppose "I am looking for a website for real estate business " or something like that only…

Do send offer and write something that buyer will be tend to contact you like i write some lines like this :
Hi, my name is Adela, and I’m a Graphics designer that lives in the U.S. I’d like to offer my help in creating this logo for your business or etc. As a small business owner myself, I understand how important first impressions can be, and I’ve been helping other business owners develop their brands in a way that turns first impressions into repeat customers.I can make your this logo for $10. let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

This has worked a lot for me. A buyer was surprised that I was the only seller who mentioned her name out of all the offers sent. Customizing the offer to the request makes you more original.

Hmm interesting. Usually, I find buyers don’t have actual names listed and there is no way to click on their profile until after I sent them the request. Any tips?

Do a favor to buyer explain his request as much as you can and beside this explain what you will do and how you will do it.

800 characters shouldn’t be wasted on introduction only…

If you mention those things which buyer is looking for instead of mentioning those things which you are offering get the buyer interest in your request…

I think you should be more specific about the job and more professional introducing yourself.

Start by mentioning the buyer’s username, state what the buyer wants in the request he sent. Tell him what you are offering afterwards/the solution to his problem/request, the price and days of delivery. If you have a portfolio you would like him to see to show him samples,insert it at this point. Express your excitement about working on his project and reassure him of your ability to do the job well. That’s basically what I do and it has been working so far. Please, be professional about it all and construct your piece, make it error free.

The Fiverr App makes this possible. It works!

how can i find buyer name in buyer request? i think its possible with fiverr android app only.

yeah you are right. Buyer’s name can only b seen on Mobile Application.