How To Get Oder on Fiverr

ahammed_shawon

Check out this post :point_down:t4: and don’t forget to watch the video to get the juicy deets. Watch it twice, it’s that good! 🍍

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
  • Like 15

Create up to 7 gigs available for new sellers in different categories. It will increase your chances of seeing more buying request

Create up to 7 gigs available for new sellers in different categories. It will increase your chances of seeing more buying request

But only if you are competent in providing the services those different categories require. If you can not do the work well, it will eventually lead to issues with your buyers.

• Like 9

• 2 years later...