How to get order first?

sohanfoyez175

Hello @sohanfoyez175 ,
It is the most common question!!
Follow these steps
First of all do proper research about your job category and find some best unique keywords. Then make a perfect gig based on the keywords. You can put these keywords in the gig description. Make sure that your gig title and description must be a unique one.
Second thing is that Daily send effective buyer request.
And remember one thing that is never ever violate fiverr rules.
Hope that you will get your first order very soon.
Thanks,
Bondhon_wp

Hello @sohanfoyez175 ,

It is the most common question!!

Follow these steps

First of all do proper research about your job category and find some best unique keywords. Then make a perfect gig based on the keywords. You can put these keywords in the gig description. Make sure that your gig title and description must be a unique one.

Second thing is that Daily send effective buyer request.

And remember one thing that is never ever violate fiverr rules.

Hope that you will get your first order very soon.

Thanks,

Bondhon_wp

I use to buyer req template any problem?

“buyer request regularly” How to do it I mean in the fiverr or outside the fiverr? I am also in a same boat waiting for first order!

buyer request regularly” How to do it I mean in the fiverr or outside the fiverr?

In the selling mode click “more” and then buyer requests" there you can see active requests posted by buyers related to your gig categories you can only send 10 every day. If you are seeing few buyer requests reload the page a few times. It also depends on the time, at some hours of day and night you can see more buyer requests…

Hope this would help you.

I use to buyer req template any problem?

You can use the template but the buyers usually don’t contact those as they think that if the person can’t even write a personalized message for him how can he work for him. So try to send the buyer requests according to buyer’s need, what buyer demands. This would surely work.

Archived