Fiverr Forum

How to get order for new seller?

There is no magic tag that guarantees sales or success. Just use the tags that best describe your gig and the service you offer. And if you don’t see the kind of response you want from one tag, try another. Successful gigs require experimentation to find what works. Expecting an easy solution that bypasses the experimentation and refinement process for a gig is not going to result in easy success.

4 Likes

Thanks Man :heart_eyes: Thank You So Much for Your Suggestion

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, Thank you for your great Tips :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your tips is very good for new sellers

2 Likes

Thanks for this information

3 Likes

Thanks a lot of love

4 Likes

Thanks for your tips

3 Likes

You have to ficus on 2 things,

1. Share your gig on social media as much as you can. It will help your gig in ranking. There will be more chances for you to get the job.
  2. Focus on buyer request, keep applying on that, you can check youtube videos on how you can send a killer buyer request.
2 Likes

Thank you so much.
it’s beneficial for new seller.
Thanks again.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, using this technique i have got two orders :smiley: Thanks @nabedkhan67

1 Like

thank you for your suggestions

1 Like

Great…!!
Best Of Luck :heart:

Thanks for your valuable tips. I have data entry, data typing in MS word, MS excel and MS power point, also do web research, retype/rewrite, copy/paste, content writing skills. i provide all these materials free of plagiarism. I made 4 gigs all of these skills with different tittles.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Thnx for the awesome advice

1 Like

Thank you for the valuable tips.

your tip are really nice

thank you
i have 4 gigs but no one bought my gigs

To get order for new sellers Make the best quality gigs. Gig Title gig tag and gig description have to create similar for gig Seo. More share your gig every social media hope you will succeess.