How to Get order from fiverr for new seller

fitterson111

For some sellers, it takes time to get orders, some people start getting orders in their first week, some in their first month, and some have to wait for 2-3 month.
The key point is to be consistent and never give up. Send buyer request.
You will get orders, good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

some tips for you fitterson111

ALL THESE TIPS ARE FOR NEW SELLERS don’t disappointedhave some patiencespend most of your time on Fiverr.you have to reply to 10 requests dailyadd 7 gigsgive unlimited revisionsPrices should be lowyour behavior should be friendly with your clientstry to give 3 to 4 different concepts to your clientsyour delivery should be on timeyour response time should be within 1 hour if you guys want to visit my gig here is a link. go and check it may be it would be helpful for you . https://ww…

• 2 weeks later...

hi @fitterson111 I am also new but what i have found and experienced that Making gig perfectly and avoid to use copyright image and video in gallery design it yourself in Canva and also do proper seo to rank and get impression. and try to spend more and more time on fiverr.
This all things will definetly help you!!!
hope you like my advice… 😀

hi @fitterson111 I am also new but what i have found and experienced that Making gig perfectly and avoid to use copyright image and video in gallery design it yourself in Canva and also do proper seo to rank and get impression. and try to spend more and more time on fiverr.

I am new. I have completed 3 project with very Good Feedback. I will try to spend time In Fiverr more and More.

Also Thanks you to spend time in Fiverr

Best of luck.

You are most well come. We are a Family we should support and Help one others.

You are most well come. We are a Family we should support and Help one others.

1. If you want it fast - you should promote it - social media, blog posts, quora, youtube channel about your niche - show your expertise. Provide with the quality content and orders will be coming your way. As you are an expert at FB ads, i would recommend to create an ad about your service and also make sponsored posts for local businesses

2. Send buyer request, always tweak your gig, and remember that you are not after the price at the beginning but its all about the quality of your work and the client. Do not get me wrong - it is still the key after you are a level 1, level 2 or top rated seller, but in the very beginning, show the quality and do not worry about the price, you can always raise it.

Archived