How to get order i am new seller

wixproexpert

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, perhaps you might want to start off by having an authentic image of yourself on your profile instead of a bikini model (which has no relation whatsoever to the service you provide).

If a seller is willing to deceive on one aspect, then it would be safe to assume they are willing to deceive on other aspects.

It is a myth that profiles and gig images with a pretty profile image and gig thumbnail sell better. In fact these types of images can draw buyers how harass you for dates and such. In addition to that it is agains Fiverr’s TOS to have an image of someone other than yourself! It is best for you to change profile image before you get caught or reported.

You may want to watch these videos:

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!
People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

And read what @jonbaas wrote.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

You may want to watch these videos:

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!
People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

And read what @jonbaas wrote.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thanks for your tips

Well, perhaps you might want to start off by having an authentic image of yourself on your profile instead of a bikini model (which has no relation whatsoever to the service you provide).

If a seller is willing to deceive on one aspect, then it would be safe to assume they are willing to deceive on other aspects.

Hello but those is my real image . and fiverr also verify that and active my gig then why need to chabge image n which ?

It is a myth that profiles and gig images with a pretty profile image and gig thumbnail sell better. In fact these types of images can draw buyers how harass you for dates and such. In addition to that it is agains Fiverr’s TOS to have an image of someone other than yourself! It is best for you to change profile image before you get caught or reported.

Those both are my images then what is the problem there ?

Those both are my images then what is the problem there ?

There is such a thing as google picture search. @enunciator apparently used it to find your profile image. He found that the image is of a bikini model, which is fine if you are truly that bikini model. In that case welcome to Fiverr. Your friends’ Miley Cyrus and other female models have gigs on Fiverr as well. 😉

Hello but those is my real image . and fiverr also verify that and active my gig then why need to chabge image n which ?

It’s interesting to see that your reply to @enunciator is exactly the same the user above you, @ritsolution, posted and deleted afterwards. :roll_eyes:

Hello i dont unferstsnf what you are talking ? Are yoi saying my pictute is not orignal ?

We are saying that the picture you have here on your profile is most likely NOT YOU.

So, take my challenge, and take a pic of yourself right now, holding a sign with today’s date and upload it to the forum in this thread so we can put this to rest that you are actually this hot bikini babe in the photo.

GG

We are saying that the picture you have here on your profile is most likely NOT YOU.

So, take my challenge, and take a pic of yourself right now, holding a sign with today’s date and upload it to the forum in this thread so we can put this to rest that you are actually this hot bikini babe in the photo.

GG

yyes when i will creare new gig with my new pic than you can check but ig you found my pic on anywhere on internet , google thsn show me because may be someone can misuse of my pic so pleass show me

yyes when i will creare new gig with my new pic than you can check but ig you found my pic on anywhere on internet , google thsn show me because may be someone can misuse of my pic so pleass show me

No. Just take a pic of yourself right now holding a sign with today’s date so we all know you are actually the girl in the pic you have on here now.

The initial advice to you was, if you are using a fake pic of a hot girl thinking you are going to get orders that way, that says a lot about your integrity.

Nice way to deflect though.

GG

You do realize that we can read both of the deleted replies, do you?

By the way, we can make screenshots of them, too. You better not have an alter ego.

I love how “she” does everything but take a pic and upload it to the forum with today’s date - just keeps going in circles about how we found “her” pic on the internet.

LOL

GG

No those are my real pic and i dont need to prove it . When i will change pic than you can check but i will not upload my pic without any reason . If possible you plesss let me know if i put my bikni picture that why i am not getting order ? Or what is the reason ? You always saying thoose are tge bikni model picture if you unferstand you are true then tell me tjode bikni model name so i can know clearly what you said ? So give me her name if you think my pic is not orignal ?

No those are my real pic and i dont need to prove it . When i will change pic than you can check but i will not upload my pic without any reason . If possible you plesss let me know if i put my bikni picture that why i am not getting order ? Or what is the reason ? You always saying thoose are tge bikni model picture if you unferstand you are true then tell me tjode bikni model name so i can know clearly what you said ? So give me her name if you think my pic is not orignal ?

Again, nice deflection.

Like you, I do not need to tell you this bikini models name (so you can go snag another one of her pics and photoshop a date card in there) - so, until you rise to the challenge I gave you, I highly doubt you are the hot babe in the pic. And, you may very well have 2 accounts here.

I am done replying to you until you upload a pic of yourself here holding a sign with today’s date.

And, why would you change your pic if that is really you? LOL

GG

Archived