How to get order in fiverr as a seller?

fatimachowdhury

optimize your gig description and images using the right sizes and the guidelines fiverr have issued

tags are super important

and also what your offering make sure in the gig description you let the potential buyer know exactly how you will help them for example…

Don’t just put I design logos, put something like I design logos to increase brand awareness resulting in more leads or whatever

so how it benefits the reader by choosing to work with you

optimize your gig description and images using the right sizes and the guidelines fiverr have issued

tags are super important

and also what your offering make sure in the gig description you let the potential buyer know exactly how you will help them for example…

Don’t just put I design logos, put something like I design logos to increase brand awareness resulting in more leads or whatever

so how it benefits the reader by choosing to work with you

Thank you very much for your wonderful suggestion.

Don’t worry! Just stay active in online and send buyer request So I hope you get order

Dear Guys,

Don’t get worried! Just stay active in online at about 12 hrs and send buyer requests with your featured skills. In this case, marketing your gigs to increase impressions and clicks. Also active in Fiverr Forums always. So hope you should get your first order!!!

Thanking You!!!

Archived