How to get order in fiverr

creativdesig

Start with this informative post. 🔻
Click on the hyperlink.

Don’t worry my friend. There’s no problem with your Gig. There are many sellers (mostly new ones) who post requests in there, which is not allowed. If these are caught, their profiles may be shut down. Do not worry about those. Concentrate on the posts that are from Buyers and apply. This is a VERY GOOD WAY of earning your first few reviews. Go ahead and use the 10 offers you have every day. Keep your pricing satisfactory to the clients. Write in good English. Write to help them and earn their…

Click on the hyperlink.

Don’t worry my friend. There’s no problem with your Gig. There are many sellers (mostly new ones) who post requests in there, which is not allowed. If these are caught, their profiles may be shut down. Do not worry about those. Concentrate on the posts that are from Buyers and apply. This is a VERY GOOD WAY of earning your first few reviews. Go ahead and use the 10 offers you have every day. Keep your pricing satisfactory to the clients. Write in good English. Write to help them and earn their…

thank for your advice

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Click on the hyperlink.

Thanks for this advise ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Click on the hyperlink.

thanks …its is very helpful article

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Click on the hyperlink.

thanks its very helpful

• 1 month later...

Click on the hyperlink.

i didn’t get my first order…

i didn’t get my first order…

Hi @samdataentry97,

Welcome to the fiverr forum ! 😀

Check out this tips .Hope it will help you …

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Best Of Luck

• 1 month later...

Click on the hyperlink.

Thanks a lot for your Tips

• 1 year later...

Click on the hyperlink.

Thank for your valuable advice…

• 7 months later...

Click on the hyperlink.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Click on the hyperlink.

💓

there are many sellers who had the same problem is there any solution.

Archived