Fiverr Community Forum

How to get order in short time?

I published my gig on sept 20. But I didn’t get any order. Could you please advise how to get order in short time.

7 Likes

Same here. I create an account last few months. but I didn’t get any order.

3 Likes

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for lots of ideas to start building your business.

1 Like

I have been active online for a long time but my gig rank is not coming.

2 Likes

I think update Tag after two days , this should be done i think

3 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr community. Please check your gig title, image, package, description, and share your gig on the social media platforms. Enjoy forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t think so there is any short time successes that lasts longer. It took alot of efforts and studying the skills, practices and knowing which are my best skills that I can do perfectly, so it takes time. You can put your efforts for enhacing your gigs.

2 Likes

I want to know the same

1 Like
  1. Create a website
  2. Write an excellent blog post that adds value to people
  3. Embed your Fiverr profile in the article
  4. Run targeted Facebook Ads to the article

The whole process can be learnt from the scratch and executed in about 2 weeks.

I don’t think that Fiverr works passively. “Set-up and forget” is only effective if you’re already an established seller. Newbies like us need to put 50x effort in order to earn our visibility.

1 Like

Thank you so much all of you for your valuable advise.

Welcome to fiverr community.

This is actually everyone’s problem because I haven’t been able to work for six long months to make my fiverr gig completely professional but I haven’t had a job in a long time.