Fiverr Forum

How to get order on fiverr new gig, VERY QUICKLY?

Hi, everyone i am old in fiverr but now i am creat a new gig. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET ORDER ON FIVERR I AM WATING FOR ORDER FOR MORE THEN 3 MONTH ANY BODY CAN HELP ME.:joy::sleepy:

5 Likes

Hi,

You can post your gig through fiverr buyer request. And also share your gig with people .

3 Likes

Actually i am level one seller on fiverr,but my gig has been deleted from fiverr unfortunately. then i am create new one but don’t get.

From your menu there is more ( last one ) then you have to click buyer request. Once click you can see buyers jobs but some time there is no jobs available. So you click buyer request and check everyday

4 Likes

Once you create new gig there is take few days to visible search engine. But 3 months too late. You check with fiverr help

Ask fiverr hep center to recover your deleted gigs, and also try buyer request i got my 90% of orders from buyer request and i am new here.

1 Like

thanks for your replay

If you’d like a guide, enter “Buyer Request” in the Fiverr forum search. There are already hundreds of discussions on this.

it possible for my gigs recover

I will see

1. List item

Yes I can see, keep share you gig then you get sales

Very good topic. Many users have the same problem.

1 Like

Yap, Buyer Request is one way to make things happen. but didn’t work for me yet.

1 Like

@sameen_s Asking questions on other user’s posts is not how the forum works.

If you want help you need to create your own topic.

I am sorry I have no i no idea