Fiverr Community Forum

How to get order on fiverr please help me

I am a graphic designer.I have 3 year experience in this filed.And also i have made this account two years ago but still don’t get order please help me how to get order on fiverr.

please check my profile link and help me how to get order.

https://www.fiverr.com/naeem247

1 Like

Hey I just went rough your business card gig
I feel your experience of 3 years are not shown
The image resolution and quality can be improved
Here is how to improve
1- I hope you are using photoshop because templates wont cut the mustard
2-When you create a new business card ensure that your dpi is set to around 300
3-Use shadow
your business cards lack shadow which makes it look pretty unrealistic
If you want to add shadows to your image click the business card layer twice then a pop will come showing many features such as opacity ect.
go to the left bottom
there you can see drop shadow enable it by clicking on it and then place it in the required position
ensure that its not too dark or not too light and click ok
4 your description can be improved for example you wrote thank u instead of than you wich makes it look not so professional
5 dont over promise if someone buys premium package they must get 3 high quality logos which is extremely hard to pull of in 24 hours
Thats about it

4 Likes

Thank u so much sir for suggestions.i will improve all things that you are wrote it.

1 Like

No problem
Just try to improve your pictures and discription as the picture is the first impression of the buyer if its not so good they may not buy it :slight_smile:
Overall not bad you are doing great

3 Likes

ok sir …Thanx again

First, find out your low competitor gig keyword. Then create a SEO related gig. then make eye-catching gig image with descriptions. then marketing your gig (use FB and twitter). AND per day biding 10 requests.

4 Likes

ok Thank u so much…

1 Like

You can use buyer request system to send request. it will help you to get your first order fast.

1 Like

sir i have send approximately 300 plus buyer request but anyone can’t be riply…

The cover letters must be needed unique. So, add your creativity and send professional cover later.

2 Likes

ok Thank u i will try.