How to get order on fiverr VERY QUICKLY?

sameerkhan1214

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET ORDER ON FIVERR I AM WATING FOR ORDER FOR MORE THEN 8 MONTH ANY BODY CAN HELP ME TO GET ORDER PLEASE

BUYER PLEASE SEND ME ORDER😟

SEARCH ON FIVERR SAMEERKHAN1214

BUYER PLEASE SEND ME ORDER 😟

This is the easiest way to never get an order.

Lying is also a bit of a successful seller faux pas. You have not been waiting for 8-months for an order. You created your account in August. That is not even a full month ago.

In your “I Will Remove 15 Background From The Picutres In 1 Hour” gig, you could adjust the title a bit and change where it says “10 Images” to “15 images” like it says in the title and gig description so it will be more consistent and maybe less confusing to buyers.

Also you seem to have 2 gigs for basically the same thing - removing the background from 15 images in an hour. You’re only supposed to have 1 gig per service.

Also the packages in the “I Will Remove 15 Background In 1 One Hour” gig all say “unlimited images”, when maybe they shouldn’t.

Changing things like that, so things are clearer etc. for buyers, might help with orders.

BUYER PLEASE SEND ME ORDER 😟

This is the easiest way to never get an order.

Lying is also a bit of a successful seller faux pas. You have not been waiting for 8-months for an order. You created your account in August. That is not even a full month ago.

My last account is get off due to long offline so i say that last 8 month

In your “I Will Remove 15 Background From The Picutres In 1 Hour” gig, you could adjust the title a bit and change where it says “10 Images” to “15 images” like it says in the title and gig description so it will be more consistent and maybe less confusing to buyers.

Also you seem to have 2 gigs for basically the same thing - removing the background from 15 images in an hour. You’re only supposed to have 1 gig per service.

Also the packages in the “I Will Remove 15 Background In 1 One Hour” gig all say “unlimited images”, when maybe they shouldn’t.

Changing things like that, so things are clearer etc. for buyers, might help with orders.

Thanks for give me usefull advise thanks you so so so much

YES that serve the purpose of getting order @maitasun

I think @maitasun was being diplomatic. 😉

What she was trying to say, I’m sure, is that favourite exchange has no real effect on sales or gig ranking. You need to put your gig in front of people who desire your service, not in front of random people who are only interested in their own sales.

You ask your buyer if they have any work of photoshop, background and logo making then contact me

Maitasun is a proofreader/translator with a reputation for offering great customer service. She won’t want to annoy her buyers by randomly asking them if they need a graphic designer.

You ask your buyer if they have any work of photoshop, background and logo making then contact me

That isn’t going to help you get leads, let alone create a sustainable business. It will also annoy people and it’s unprofessional. The algorithm isn’t going to favor you for doing gimmicks. It doesn’t work that way.

You must focus on creating a business people need and want. Do market research in Fiverr instead of trying to artificially trying to to inflate your gigs.

What she was trying to say, I’m sure, is that favourite exchange has no real effect on sales or gig ranking. You need to put your gig in front of people who desire your service, not in front of random people who are only interested in their own sales.

Maitasun is a proofreader/translator with a reputation for offering great customer service. She won’t want to annoy her buyers by randomly asking them if they need a graphic designer.

181831_2.png ahmwritingco:

205839_2.jpg.f3be029f305b2d53d7f260d4e8a7ff87.jpg sameerkhan1214:

First of all, thanks for your kind words and compliment! And, also, thank you very much for speaking on my behalf!

You are right! Favourite exchange has no effect on sales or ranking and, surely enough, in no way I would annoy my buyers asking them if they have any work to give and recommending them to buy from someone I don’t even know.

Only once I recommended a seller, and it was because my buyer asked me if I could recommend someone. May I say I did it, only because I knew this seller and her high sense of responsibility and honesty.

@sameerkhan1214, favourites only serve as bookmarks, not as a way to gain sales - especially if those favourites don’t come from real potential buyers that would like to purchase from you in a near future.

I would really like to know who was the genius who started to spread, among all of you, this Fiverr legend that favouriting gigs will increase sales. That’s simply not true!

Honestly, @sameerkhan1214, you should listen and take the good advice @ahmwritingco and @humanissocial have given you, even if it might not be of your likes. It’s for your own interest!

You’re welcome, Maitasun!

@sameerkhan1214, your image gallery feels a little light. Try to include in your gigs more samples of your work, if you can. Also, you might want to remove the image of a PSD template from your gallery. Some buyers will be frightened by the thought of you using templates.

You should reconsider offering unlimited revisions. They tend to attract shady buyers.

@maitasun actually develops a wrinkle everytime she sees a seller offering unlimited revisions. I implore you to think twice before prematurely aging Maitasun. 😉

@sameerkhan1214, your image gallery feels a little light. Try to include in your gigs more samples of your work, if you can. Also, you might want to remove the image of a PSD template from your gallery. Some buyers will be frightened by the thought of you using templates.

You should reconsider offering unlimited revisions. They tend to attract shady buyers.

@maitasun actually develops a wrinkle everytime she sees a seller offering unlimited revisions. I implore you to think twice before prematurely aging Maitasun. 😉

😱

Unlimited revisions!!! 😖

Yes, please, have mercy of me, @sameerkhan1214🥺

I don’t want to look like a prune before time… 😰

prune.jpg.180bf56980c3de2c13ffe11409c3a334.jpg

Please, please, follow @ahmwritingco’s excellent recommendation on getting rid of unlimited revisions, and set specific amount of revisions you’re willing to give in each package.

Unlimited revisions = Unlimited headaches

@maitasun actually develops a wrinkle everytime she sees a seller offering unlimited revisions. I implore you to think twice before prematurely aging Maitasun. 😉 nice thinks

😱

Unlimited revisions!!! 😖

Yes, please, have mercy of me, @sameerkhan1214🥺

I don’t want to look like a prune before time… 😰

prune

Please, please, follow @ahmwritingco’s excellent recommendation on getting rid of unlimited revisions, and set specific amount of revisions you’re willing to give in each package.

Unlimited revisions = Unlimited headaches

Yes you both are right

Archived