Fiverr Forum

How To Get Order within 24 hours a day

i have online 24 hours and i have not got any order yet?
what should i do plz expert answer me Effective
thank you

3 Likes

Despite what others may say, being online 24 hours a day isn’t going to get you orders.

Just type “how to get orders” in the search bar above and read through the results. The search bar is your friend!

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the sales tips you need in the above. Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Promote it to friends and family and ask for help :blush:

1 Like

Hi, I had my first order in exactly 2 months after I started. I guess I was lucky because I did nothing but wait, and I somehow got it.

A common problem to new sellers like you is that they don’t get any buyers. Here are a few reasons:

• There are a lot of gigs offering the same services as yours
• There have better advertisement
• You are not active on Fiverr (not in your case)
â—‹ Covid-19 (Corona Virus)

If you want to get some orders faster, here is what I do and I recommend you to do too:

Once your gig goes live, if you don’t get any orders, update your Gig in every 2 weeks until you get an order. Add better, modern-looking images and video if possible. Once you edit a gig, it will disappear from the search for about 24 hours, but you have a chance to get it in front of other gigs once it appears again.

Apply for buyer requests, they may bring someone to you. If you tried and never succeed, here are some tips on how to make your proposals work:

Here are finally some more of my favorite, (probably the best), tips on the forum I really
recommend:

If you still have any questions, instead of asking, you could just type it in the search bar of the forum. There will probably be someone else who asked the same question before you.

@lloydsolutions, I agree with you for:

However, if you see that a seller hasn’t been online for 2 months, I don’t think you would purchase. Also, it’s more likely for you to want to contact a seller who is online, rather than someone who is offline.

SEO Optimisation Services will help you.

Get a service to write your gig description and enhance your ranking if you don’t know how to yourself.

1 Like

Do you have any Seller that was effective?

1 Like

HI @cdeign try buyer request to get order in 24 or 48 hours

1 Like