How to get order without buyer request

wsz_bd

Hi there,

I am new on fiverr. i have completed 4 orders, and my `1 buyer left 1 start review. Now my rating bellow 90%. so i cannot make new offer to buyer request. Is it possible to get order without buyer request ? SO that i can improve my rating. Please suggest me any expert seller on fiverr.

Hi there,

I am new on fiverr. i have completed 4 orders, and my `1 buyer left 1 start review. Now my rating bellow 90%. so i cannot make new offer to buyer request. Is it possible to get order without buyer request ? SO that i can improve my rating. Please suggest me any expert seller on fiverr.

Is it possible to get order without buyer request ?

Yes. You can earn orders by taking the time to market and promote your services, on your own, to the target customers who need what you have to offer. All businesses do this. You can benefit from it as well. If you need to learn what marketing is, I encourage you to search the internet, read articles, and experiment with strategies that work for you.

Is it possible to get order without buyer request ?

Yes. You can earn orders by taking the time to market and promote your services, on your own, to the target customers who need what you have to offer. All businesses do this. You can benefit from it as well. If you need to learn what marketing is, I encourage you to search the internet, read articles, and experiment with strategies that work for you.

Thank you sir, for help me. I will try my best

Archived