How to get order ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

usman_yamin

Guest arbinbd

Send buyer request with your related portfolio. I t might help you to get order. Try to send buyer request according to their requirements!

In addition to being a seller here on Fiverr, I’m also a buyer.

From a buyers standpoint, 95% of all the answers to buyers requests suck. Why?

In my experience, if I, for example, post a request for a translation job from English to Norwegian, stating “native speakers only”, the answers I get from sellers will usually be something like this:

“I trannslate ur gig no prob m8 best price unlimmitet revvissions”…

You see the problem here? First of all, the answer is not written by a native speaker. Second, the answer is written with so many grammatical errors and stupid mistakes that I would never risk paying you for a translation. The “unlimmitet revvissions” won’t help.

Now, this is just an example of a poorly written answer to a buyers request, but this is a huge problem for a lot of sellers. They keep posting the same generic answers, not reading the instructions in the request, and not taking the time to write a great, unique request, with proper grammar.

First impressions matter. I wrote a post about that here:

Being a freelancer can be very hard. In a gig economy like Fiverr, you’re always competing against other sellers to make a selling impression on potential buyers. I see a lot of “how can I get more orders”-threads on this forum, and there’s an ever-increasing amount of sellers who are desperate to get that first sale or to get more orders. There’s a ton of factors that play a part in the success of any Fiverr seller, but one of the main factors in my opinion - if you don’t count delivering hig…

I also recommend you to read this great post on how to optimize your gig to get sales and create trust.

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/ten-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-create-trust-and-get-sales/

When it comes to buyers requests, don’t waste your time answering to as many as possible. Instead, spend your time reading the actual requests, giving a proper answer to it.

Have a read about why grammar is so important to us sellers here:

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/why-grammar-is-super-important-for-us-sellers

I hope this helps 🙂

Archived