How to get orders advice please

can any one take a look on my profile and gave me some advice because i can not able to get any order

Are you taking that time to reach out to your target customers and convince them to hire you? You might want to start doing that, because THAT is how businesses gain customers and orders. Sitting back and waiting for things to happen usually leads to failure. If you want to be successful, you are going to have to be taking steps to reach your business goals.

Your profile is great, just use the buyer request option. To do that,

1. click on sellers on the top right of your page
  2. Click on buyer requests
  3. Respond to these requests and send quotes

With time, one or two would convert. Do a great job and the stress reduces and you get more sales and stress less.

thank you soo much daniella

how to do that i have no idea

Figure out who your target customers are; get to know their needs, and how you can solve them; then, do some research to determine where you can find these specific target customers. Once you know these things, then go to where these customers are locate, and find ways to convince them to hire you (usually by explaining how you can solve their problems).

Yes, this will be a lot of work. But if you are serious about being successful in your chosen business, you’ll be willing to sacrifice to get it done.