How to get orders? Need advice

alienxyz

Hello!
I am new on fiverr. I will do photoshop for you. And i am very much excited to work with buyers who are interested. I love to photshop thatswhy i am waiting for the orders. So i need some tips and help to get orders.

Thankyou for reading!
Stay in touch

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. I would think 5-10 is plenty for a gig like this. (100% satisfaction guarantee is also risky.)
Your gig description needs some touch-up. The formatting has messed with your text.
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Several images have been cropped oddly and thus don’t show what you want.
There are several English errors, but you need to fix the formatting first.
Be sure to add your native language as ‘Native/Bilingual’ on your profile.

Ok thankyou so much @ahnaf465.

Check my gig and please tell what more i can do.

Here is the link: https://www.fiverr.com/alienxyz/rotate-and-crop-you-photos

To be fair it’s very unlikely you will get a lot of orders (if any) for the service you are offering.

Everyone can crop and resize and rotate their photos just with their phone not even talking about the laptop, people don’t even need to have photoshop for that.

It will be a very specific and very tiny niche you are targeting for probably only big stores who need large amount of photos resized. But even then there are free apps that can do a bulk upload and bulk resizing in a couple of minutes. And you offer 2 days delivery.

I’m sorry to say but it’s kind of very useless service in the modern world.

Archived