How to get Orders on a New Account

Guest wppaulxy

Guest wppaulxy

Hi, I created my Fiverr Account this year April. I’m a new seller, I have been using buyers request. The challenge that I have now, is that I haven’t made any sales since I created the account.
Kindly help me with insights on how to get Orders
Thanks

I hate to be the bearer of unfortunate news, but you obtain buyers on this new account, the same way as you would have on your old account. Figure out who your target customers are, research where they are located, and go tell them about your services.

We call that marketing. You’re going to need to determine how to market your gigs if you want buyers. You need to find the people who need your services. That’s how business works.

Don’t wait for people to find you here on Fiverr, and expect that that will make you successful. Please take responsibility for your own success, and, if you need more sales, go out and find your buyers.

Hello,
Experiment with different keywords on your gigs, use social media to market them, make sure you have a good portfolio to showcase your work and most importantly, deliver hiqh quality work when hired so that the won clients will return to you or spread the news.

Guest wppaulxy

Hello,

Experiment with different keywords on your gigs, use social media to market them, make sure you have a good portfolio to showcase your work and most importantly, deliver hiqh quality work when hired so that the won clients will return to you or spread the news.

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate

Guest wppaulxy

I hate to be the bearer of unfortunate news, but you obtain buyers on this new account, the same way as you would have on your old account. Figure out who your target customers are, research where they are located, and go tell them about your services.

We call that marketing. You’re going to need to determine how to market your gigs if you want buyers. You need to find the people who need your services. That’s how business works.

Don’t wait for people to find you here on Fiverr, and expect that that will make you successful. Please take responsibility for your own success, and, if you need more sales, go out and find your buyers.

Thank you, I have started sharing my gigs on social media platform and I have started seeing clicks on my gigs. I’m hoping to see results

I’m grateful for your response

Thank you, I have started sharing my gigs on social media platform and I have started seeing clicks on my gigs. I’m hoping to see results

You’re welcome. Good luck.

Archived