How to get orders on my fiverr gigs as a new seller. Anyone with good suggestion?

Hello everyone, I’m a new member here on fiverr although I joined fiverr some months ago. I have been finding it hard to get orders to my gigs which has always dampened me. Can anyone here give me a good suggestion on how I can make my gigs stand out and get orders?
All suggestions will be appreciated. Cheers.

Hello! I’m new too! Haven’t even been here up to a month and i’m already getting a little worried. I haven’t received any orders either. It really is a downer.

I was trying to get to your profile, so I could see if there was any tip I’d read about that you hadn’t applied - but I couldn’t figure it out. Anyway.

It’s the same stuff I keep reading everywhere…

• Appealing titles
  • Attractive gig images
  • Regularly checking the buyer’s requests
  • Making 10 different offers everyday
  • Having a video

The only thing I haven’t set up is a video, and I’m working on that… I feel like my gigs are in tiptop shape so far though. I just hope I get an order soon.
If you’ve done every single one of those things listed above, I guess all we can do is wait.

What services do you offer?

Yes, and in the meantime, I’d suggest that you do a lot of marketing and advertising for your gigs. Find out where and how to contact prospective buyers for your gigs and market your services to them.

Wishing you the best!

I actually have all those things you listed there except for the gig video.

I’m actually in the writing niche and I really have years of experience offering these services although it is outside fiverr. Thank you for your words.

Which services do you offer?

Okay, thanks for the advice

Thank you so much! I’m definitely doing my best marketing.
May the Fiverr odds be with you too! :sweat_smile:

I’m in the writing niche as well! I’m a lawyer, so I have about 8 years experience studying and working with words. I offer proofreading for manuscripts and I illustrate.

Okay good, but when I clicked on your profile link it shows a different thing. Do you have a design gig too?

Yup I do!

:disappointed_relieved: what did it show?

It shows your design gig. Probably that was what you shared in the link I followed. No worries :v:

Oh alright then. Thanks for checking out my profile. I just saw yours too.
You have sales though! I hope you get more soon.
Good luck! :heart:

Yea. I hope you get your first sale too. Just keep “fighting” that’s the only way to succeed here.