Fiverr Forum

How to get orders? Please Help me

I am waiting from last one month for orders . No one gives me order. Please tell me hoe to get orders. I have improve my gigs and there are 300+ impressions, 19+ clicks and many views but no order.
Please check my gigs and tell me what is problem with my gigs ? Why no one gives me order?

Thanks.

You need to Improve your Gig and Stay online daily 6 to 8 hours.

Dear Qasim bahi,
Please tell me which gig is weak, and where improvement is needed???
Thanks…

Gigs is what nothing but sell yourself, you know more better how to sell your services and where to sell. Just because you are providing your services.

Thanks Chumkee for response ,
But can you help me by giving me succesive advise where are mistakes in my gigs, Because there are lot of impressions, views and clicks and have no order,
I want to to know my mistakes, and want to improve y gigs,
Some people gives me suggestion to improve gigs but they donot tell me in which place, my gig is weak,
I’ll be very thankful to you if you help me in this problem,
Thanks Chumkee, i hope you will guide me as good friend.:thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

Your gigs are good, you will have orders it takes time a month or more than a month to have your first order. For promoting your gig create a facebook page and share your gigs and designs there, share your gigs on twitter, linkedin with hash tags.

And tell me please , in 24 hours, Which 6 to 8 hours are best for getting orders???
thanks.

There are no specific hours for orders.

Thanks Zaiba Sister. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for appreciating me.

yes marketing with #hashtag is a good point , it really works.

For gig images follow these suggestions:
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/gig-images-dos-and-donts

Chumkee Thanks, :hugs:

check this out
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

Thanks,
I visit your suggested link, Link is very important.
But there is one point “Don’t overcrowd with images, either.”
I have seen Gigs with overcrowded images takes more clicks as compare to one image in one screen.

@azher11 Please go through the first post in this forum thread. It is meant for you:

Thanks, Grate advise.

Thank you … nice tips

good tips, thanks for sharing :clap: