How to get orders? Please Help me

azher11

I am waiting from last one month for orders . No one gives me order. Please tell me hoe to get orders. I have improve my gigs and there are 300+ impressions, 19+ clicks and many views but no order.
Please check my gigs and tell me what is problem with my gigs ? Why no one gives me order?

Thanks.

Gigs is what nothing but sell yourself, you know more better how to sell your services and where to sell. Just because you are providing your services.

Thanks Chumkee for response ,

But can you help me by giving me succesive advise where are mistakes in my gigs, Because there are lot of impressions, views and clicks and have no order,

I want to to know my mistakes, and want to improve y gigs,

Some people gives me suggestion to improve gigs but they donot tell me in which place, my gig is weak,

I’ll be very thankful to you if you help me in this problem,

Thanks Chumkee, i hope you will guide me as good friend.:thinking:

But can you help me by giving me succesive advise where are mistakes in my gigs, Because there are lot of impressions, views and clicks and have no order,

Some people gives me suggestion to improve gigs but they donot tell me in which place, my gig is weak,

Your gigs are good, you will have orders it takes time a month or more than a month to have your first order. For promoting your gig create a facebook page and share your gigs and designs there, share your gigs on twitter, linkedin with hash tags.

@azher11 Please go through the first post in this forum thread. It is meant for you:

So many people come on the forum complaining that they have replied to hundreds of Buyer Requests and can’t get orders. When offered help they say … thank you “dear” or thank you “bro”. Don’t address others as dear, bro, mate, buddy, friend, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will definitely put buyers off when you reply to Buyer Requests. Just a simple “Hi” or “Hello” is fine. Try it out for yourself and watch those orders come in! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

@azher11 Please go through the first post in this forum thread. It is meant for you:

So many people come on the forum complaining that they have replied to hundreds of Buyer Requests and can’t get orders. When offered help they say … thank you “dear” or thank you “bro”. Don’t address others as dear, bro, mate, buddy, friend, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will definitely put buyers off when you reply to Buyer Requests. Just a simple “Hi” or “Hello” is fine. Try it out for yourself and watch those orders come in! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

Thanks, Grate advise.

• 1 month later...

Thank you … nice tips

good tips, thanks for sharing 👏

Archived