Fiverr Forum

How to Get Paid to Build a Money Making Blog

Do you want to get paid to build a website? You can do it right here on Fiverr and build residual income so your gig keeps paying over and over.

Here’s what you do:

1. Set up a free blog using Google’s Blogger service and sign up for an AdSense account.

2. Post a gig that says, “I will write then publish a 400+ word article with 3 anchor text links and a picture or video.

3. When you get an order write and publish the content and make sure you put AdSense ads on every article you post to your blog.

4. Ask your clients to ‘link back’ to their articles so you don’t have to do any link building. The customers will do that for you as most people will link to their content.

Make sure you know how to do keyword research so that your blog has a better chance of showing up in the search engine results pages. Most of the time you won’t have to do any keyword research because the client will give you the keywords to place inside of anchor text links.

You’re not going to make a lot of money at first because it takes time for a blog to get indexed, but you will make a few cents a day at the beginning. After a few months you’ll begin to make more and more money.

It took me about a year to make $40 to $50 a month from AdSense. It doesn’t sound like a lot, but remember you are getting paid to create the content and as long as your blog is online you will continue to make money from AdSense.

Please leave a comment now and let me know what you think!

ricoramiro said: Here’s what you do:

1. Set up a free blog using Google’s Blogger service and sign up for an AdSense account.

2. Post a gig that says, “I will write then publish a 400+ word article with 3 anchor text links and a picture or video.

3. When you get an order write and publish the content and make sure you put AdSense ads on every article you post to your blog.

4. Ask your clients to ‘link back’ to their articles so you don’t have to do any link building. The customers will do that for you as most people will link to their content.

That is a severely misleading advice on many levels. Here are the facts :

1]The Adsense program requires your blog to be at least 6 months old to even participate

2]Not only must it be 6 months old, it must also have '6 month worth' of content which is verified manually so there is no tricking the system here.

3]No sane internet marketer is going to pay anyone to post an article on a free blog, especially one that has no pagerank, since it has no link juice, secondly they could create such a blog themselves, thirdly, even if you beat the odds and get people to order somehow, the OBL score (outbound link score) for the blog would be so high that it will immediately attract a penalty from google, it will be marked as a spam site, rightly so, the site will be deindexed and removed from search results and the adsese account if any, will be banned.

4]You cannot just ask your client to do anything for you. He is your client not your friend. He is paying you to offer a service and not the other way round.

When I joined the AdSense program a year ago it didn’t take 6 months to get a approved! In fact, I created my blog and began posting articles with ads in a couple of days!

Where are you getting your information from?

A lot of Internet marketers use my service! It is called ‘outsourcing’. Please find my press release writing gig and you’ll see all the order I’ve gotten!

Sure a lot of people could create their own blogs, but a lot of people also outsource it. That’s what Fiverr is all about.

I always ask my clients to link to their content and they do! My blog has more than 22,000 back links!

Where are you getting your information from?

Here’s a link to my gig. Please look at all the orders I’ve gotten so far.

http://fiverr.com/ricoramiro/create-a-search-engine-friendly-press-release-for-you

I earn near $100 per month using adsense. One & only secret is Writing my own articles every day :slight_smile:

This is interesting…common guys…gotta learn some great stuff on here…