How to get quick order

web_expert50

Hi,
I’m a Wordpress expert.One of my friend just start selling from last month and already he completed 40 orders.That’s why now I start Freelancing in Fiverr. I’m Wordpress expert & working for 3 years on wordpress. So I’m sure I’m an expert seller but I need some suggestion to get quick orders.I know wordpress website building.wordpress website customization,Site Migration, add Facebook pixel, Design wordpress landing page,promo page,coming soon page etc. I’m a full time Freelancer.
thanks.
web_expert50

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post.

I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales.

I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

How can I get more oders in my gigs…give me some tips how to write a buyer request ? I’m a web developer & WordPress expert.Thanks

Just type “how to get more orders” and then “how to write a buyers request” in the search bar above and you will immediately get lots of tips from previous posts.

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

Helpful Thanks for you

How can I get more oders in my gigs…give me some tips how to write a buyer request ? I’m a web developer & WordPress expert.Thanks

Hi, good day to you. This is what I do to attract customers first off I made sure that my gig pages are attractive to pull buys in, I made sure my gig image, description and any another critical information is correctly done. I utilize social media, everyone one is on social media and so are your customers. I use social media to target potential clients and made sure to offer the best pricing for them and for my business to grow. I also do collaborations with other freelancers so that I may understand more clearly how to gain success. I hope this was helpful.

• 2 years later...

Archived