How to get ranked on fiverr again?

mdromansikder

I am a new seller on Fiverr. I created my gigs about a month ago, my impression was good but not enough and the clicks were low too. I was waiting for an order then one day I woke up in the morning and checked my phone and I saw a msg from buyer, I was so happy.it was my first buyer and order. I was sure that I can do the work. I took the order and started working. later I found that I was stuck in something that was totally new for me, I had no idea what it is. I googled it watch youtube video, didn’t find the exact solution but I understood what was needed, I told the buyer to provide what was needed but he couldn’t deliver what was needed. long story from there, then the order was canceled.I was so disappointed and got my gig deranked.it’s been 1 month now no clicks and no orders. now I am searching for a solution on how to get my gig ranked again and get orders from buyers.can anyone give me any ideas about it? it will be very helpful.TIA

I am a new seller on Fiverr. I created my gigs about a month ago, my impression was good but not enough and the clicks were low too. I was waiting for an order then one day I woke up in the morning and checked my phone and I saw a msg from buyer, I was so happy.it was my first buyer and order. I was sure that I can do the work. I took the order and started working. later I found that I was stuck in something that was totally new for me, I had no idea what it is. I googled it watch youtube video, didn’t find the exact solution but I understood what was needed, I told the buyer to provide what was needed but he couldn’t deliver what was needed. long story from there, then the order was canceled.I was so disappointed and got my gig deranked.it’s been 1 month now no clicks and no orders. now I am searching for a solution on how to get my gig ranked again and get orders from buyers.can anyone give me any ideas about it? it will be very helpful.TIA

I was so happy.it was my first buyer and order. I was sure that I can do the work. I took the order and started working. later I found that I was stuck in something that was totally new for me, I had no idea what it is. I googled it watch youtube video,

Best only to have a gig for which you can offer a professional service.

If you type “rank gig” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

I was so happy.it was my first buyer and order. I was sure that I can do the work. I took the order and started working. later I found that I was stuck in something that was totally new for me, I had no idea what it is. I googled it watch youtube video,

Best only to have a gig for which you can offer a professional service.

If you type “rank gig” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

ok thanks for the info bro…what to do if i got confused what to learn and what can be i good at?

Archived