Fiverr Forum

How to get refund

Good morning,
How do I get a refund if my job order was cancelled?

If your order was cancelled, the money will be refunded to your account instantly or sometimes maximum 24 hours.

1 Like

Fiverr Terms of Service

Refunds
Fiverr does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.

3 Likes

@blaisefaint That’s what i said above in very simple and short way! :joy::joy:

1 Like

hello

I gives my work to done in 3 day and she did totally wrong.
can you Guide me how to refund my money back.

Contact Support

:bulb: Joe

Just make sure you dont try to refund through paypal , that will get you a ban. That’s not the way :slight_smile:

sir, please start my fiverr account.

sir, please reply me…

1 Like

I need the money to go back to my debit card. I do not want to place another order on Fiverr.
How do I get my money back?

Contact fiverr customer support.