How to get response from buyers requests?

ruhamahjustin_3

Pretend to be a buyer posting a request wanting to find a seller who would accomplish their task/projects.
What you need see from their proposals on your request.

You probably don’t want to see copy and past proposal which are most likely not related to your request.

What if you find a seller who sent you an offer stating they have read your request and this is how it’s supposed to be and if you need to discuss more details, send me a message we might have a lot to talk for better understanding.

Some buyers will ask for more ideas on how to implement their projects since they are sure how to say or explain it right.

At least understand what buyer needs before sending an offer. A buyer won’t contact you if they finds out that your offer is not entirely related to their request.

Pretend to be a buyer posting a request wanting to find a seller who would accomplish their task/projects.

You probably don’t want to see copy and past proposal which are most likely not related to your request.

What if you find a seller who sent you an offer stating they have read your request and this is how it’s supposed to be and if you need to discuss more details, send me a message we might have a lot to talk for better understanding.

Some buyers will ask for more ideas on how to implement their projects since they are sure how to say or explain it right.

At least understand what buyer needs before sending an offer. A buyer won’t contact you if they finds out that your offer is not entirely related to their request.

Thanks for the information shared

Are you actually serious ? The buyer request section is strictly for buyers … not for sellers to pretend that they are buyers , reading the TOS would help you out , stop giving this kind of advice to others because you might cause them trouble if they actually decide not to follow the rules .

Are you actually serious ? The buyer request section is strictly for buyers … not for sellers to pretend that they are buyers , reading the TOS would help you out , stop giving this kind of advice to others because you might cause them trouble if they actually decide not to follow the rules .

I bet you didn’t understand what my post was about or my English is that terrible for you not to understand it. Well, my post wasn’t on the intention of telling the OP to post a request. I was actually making the OP to put themselves in the buyer shoes. Not actually telling the OP to post a request (well that sounds disg*sting for me to tell the OP Post a request on the buyers requests) I’ve never misused the buyer request feature for any reason and I’ll never will. But actually thanks for the flag.

Heyy everyone , it’s been a while since I joined fiver . I have been sending offers around 5-6 daily . But I haven’t got any response yet.

Can you guys help me with that?

How do I get response quicker?

Thanks

Have a good day!

Can you guys help me with that?

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

If you took your time to read his post you would have understood what he was trying to say.

I bet you didn’t understand what my post was about or my English is that terrible for you not to understand it. Well, my post wasn’t on the intention of telling the OP to post a request. I was actually making the OP to put themselves in the buyer shoes. Not actually telling the OP to post a request (well that sounds disg*sting for me to tell the OP Post a request on the buyers requests) I’ve never misused the buyer request feature for any reason and I’ll never will. But actually thanks for the flag.

sorry if I misunderstood you

Archived