Fiverr Forum

How to get response on each buyer request?

If you are going to send a buyer request, keep following things in mind:

• Understanding the request and try to write it in your response
  • Put your strategy how would you do it for the buyer
  • Make sure to mention some of questions even if you understood everything, don’t just say that you got it and you can do it
  • Mention some of similar examples or at least a few links from your past work. Don’t use portfolio links from someone else.
  • Make sure to use a polite language and try to greet at the start and end. Mention your name at the end of request.
  • Don’t just send a generic message to everyone

If you still have got a question, please mention me below and I will try to respond.

12 Likes

Bingo - thank you for sharing @allen_brown :smiley:

You’re welcome bro. If you have any problem, you can ask me every time. I will surely help you

Thanks for sharing Awesome buyer request strategy for a new seller at fiverr.

You’re welcome bro. If you face any problem, you can ask me

Thank you for sharing boss

You’re welcome :blush:

I am a newbie, how can I send previous work link?

hi @allen_brown

thanks your for your advice, i will be following your task

thanks
mapstudio7

@mapstudio7 Great :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @shohan_pramanik
I understand you are a newbie but you can make a portfolio online like I have made my portfolio on flickr. Make a powerful portfolio and for starting, you can share your portfolio because you have not done any previous work. After you get some orders, start sharing your previous work links. Hopefully you get my point. If you have any problem, please let me know and you can also visit my profile for Inspiration

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, the points are the key to a effective cover letter.

Thanks a lot @allen_brown

No problem @wpengineers933 and @shohan_pramanik. If you face any problem, just mention me. I will surely help you

Surely Brother… Thanks for the support!!

1 Like