If you are going to send a buyer request, keep following things in mind:
- Understanding the request and try to write it in your response
- Put your strategy how would you do it for the buyer
- Make sure to mention some of questions even if you understood everything, don’t just say that you got it and you can do it
- Mention some of similar examples or at least a few links from your past work. Don’t use portfolio links from someone else.
- Make sure to use a polite language and try to greet at the start and end. Mention your name at the end of request.
- Don’t just send a generic message to everyone
If you still have got a question, please mention me below and I will try to respond.