Fiverr Forum

How to get response on each buyer request?

Really helpful tips, thank you

1 Like

Hello @allen_brown
I hope you don’t mind giving a break down on how to create a powerful portfolio. I’m asking this for future preparation because I haven’t received any order yet since I became a seller.

1 Like

@allen_brown,
I’d really like to see a sample of a buyer request. I’m just a new seller and I need to get my gears up.

2 Likes

Sure I will do it as per your request.
I can refer you to Behance, Flickr. They are the best websites for making portfolios. See how different buyers have their portfolio.
Let say if you are a logo designer. Make 15 to 20 best logos and place it on your flickr account and every time client need portfolio. Send it to him/ her.
And keep on updating your portfolio with new logos you will make for your client. In this way, in a very short period of time, you will have a very strong portfolio. Hopefully it will help

2 Likes

Make your own buyer request. I have not sent even a single buyer request from 6 to 7 months. Because I have a strong profile now. So I don’t have a sample right now, but make it according to my tips and hopefully you will get orders. Just keep on working hard and give your 100% to your work

2 Likes

Thank you…

1 Like

Keep in mind that a lot of people send template offers (often in awful English) that say nothing about what needs to be done, how they’re going to do it, or what makes them qualified to do it. Those offers look like they haven’t even bothered to read what the buyer needs, like they’re just sending as many offers as they can whether they can do the job or not. If your offer comes after 50 others, but is the only one that makes any sense, you definitely have a chance (unless the buyer already gave up on Fiverr after receiving tens or hundreds of rubbish offers).

4 Likes

yes …cant deny !..but it doesn’t prove that the position doesn’t matter…It matters too…unfortunately !

1 Like

thx for your idea. I will Try

1 Like
                                   @datapunchentry — thanks for
1 Like

Thanks for your helpful tips

1 Like

This must be followed! (my personal experience)

3 Likes

This is very helpful!thanks :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you so much…

2 Likes

That will help , thanks @allen_brown

2 Likes

Thanks dear I got my point

2 Likes

Thanks for Sharing It’s Really great tips

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing such a motivational Words.

4 Likes

Thanks for the help!

3 Likes

Thanks…helpfull post

3 Likes