Fiverr Forum

How to get reviews when first starting to sell on Fiverr?

You can imagine he lost an easy 5star just like that.

2 Likes

I am fully agreed with this guidance… thanks

You Can Be Getting Good GiG Reviews By promoting and sharing your gig on social media like www.facebook.com, Instagram and Twitter and also by keeping up to promise. Making Your Customers To Feel Better by Responding To their Massage On Time.

Checking your fiverr analytics either you get click and impressions but no order then you have to check that why buyer go back after checking your gig.
You have to redesign your content and make it catchy and attractive and in start you also have to offer some extra works in cheap prices.

2 Likes

Yes you are absolutely right and your views on this. Gigs to be realistic

2 Likes

I can give you some tips who are new sellers, i hope that you will get success.

Create a unique and professional gig title with profitable keywordsSet a gig picture which can impress the buyers and the image has to be neat and clean, high resolutionShare your gig social media like twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, pinterest etcTo get more buyer request set your skills properly and nice overview to your profile.Finally wait, do work hard , try to acquire new skills and try to stay active online 24 hours.

Regards,

@babii_designs You are replying to a 3 year old post (maybe you didn’t notice) and the OP no longer has any gigs on Fiverr.

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

@lloydsolutions yes I didn’t notice.

1 Like

how do i do this?
my buyer request is always showing (NO REQUEST FOUND)

@graphizhub This post is 4 years old. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

If you want help you need to create your own topic.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face: