How to get sales as a new seller?

logostate

Dear Kristen:

I took a look at your profile. Here are my thoughts:

• Your log line:
    This seems fine.

*Your profile image:

You are not smiling in this image, which probably is not based on you.

• Your profile text:

Hi friends,

I’m Kristen! With over 6 years of experience in design, I will provide you with creative, professional, and 100% original logo design. My goal is to give you the best service.

Thank you!

As someone who is actually from the USA, I find your text unconvincing. People from the USA don’t tend to say “I’m Dan from USA.”

Your goal here is to make the Buyer feel they know, like, and trust you. I suggest editing this to create a more personal connection. Don’t make the Buyer think you’re trying to pull the wool over their eyes. This is a profound turnoff!

You only have one gig. I suggest you add more.

• Gig Title: I will design a Professional and Creative Logo in 24 hours

• Gig Description:

Hi friends,
Welcome to the Logostate Gig!

Feel free to contact me with any questions about the gig.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples of logos you’ve designed.

Gig Images: Your first image has a typo. You should re-do this one.

Gig Extras: You have gig packages, but no gig extras here. You’ll need to re-think this.

Here’s a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Good luck,
Blaise

Well actually mentioning your from the USA and can actually prove it if the customer decides to check is a huge advancement. Most american companies are looking for american workers because they are far more protected when signing contracts then working with some one or company outside the country. I’m an american and when dealing online i also talk like this. Being an American already gives you credit when dealing with American companies so i would use it as much as i can.

Archived