How to get sales if you are new to fiverr?

fatima400

Hello I am a newbie here. I have created gigs and offered services through buyer requests but I didn’t manage to get single sale in four days. Can you check if my gigs are not right enough or what’s the matter? I am very good at content writing and graphic designing yet I am unable to attracter buyers even after clearing test. Kindly guide me. Many many thanks. Stay blessed always

Hello I am a newbie here. I have created gigs and offered services through buyer requests but I didn’t manage to get single sale in four days. Can you check if my gigs are not right enough or what’s the matter? I am very good at content writing and graphic designing yet I am unable to attracter buyers even after clearing test. Kindly guide me. Many many thanks. Stay blessed always

I didn’t manage to get single sale in four days.

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Hi @fatima400, don’t tense, to get an order, please spend much more time in Fiverr and use just a perfect sentence when you send buyer requests. (Try to send buyer request much more and you can install Fiverr app in your cell phone for always connecting.)

And thanks for sharing this with us, wish you all the best.

Thanks for your kind words. Wish you a Good Luck.

The most unserious thing there is for me is a seller who combines religion and work.

There is nothing to do with religion. I am not combining anything. Moreover, Fiverr claims to be world of diversified freelancers. So it’s normal to be different. But Ok I’ll change picture if it doesn’t seem comfortable. I have seen freelancers with such picture on Freelancer website who are still successful so we can’t judge someone’s capabilities or underestimate them in that way.

The most unserious thing there is for me is a seller who combines religion and work.

Hmm, this is quite a serious accusation you’ve just made and totally unprofessional. I’ve checked the seller’s profile and gigs and I don’t find anything relevant with your statements. Can you clarify further before I’ve made my mind that you’re just being obnoxiously judgmental with someone’s profile picture?

Archived