How to Get Sh*t Done

ahsen_ak

Hi, It’s @AK m a pro graphic designer and this is my new account here on Fiverr, Earlier I was a level 2 seller on Fiverr and on many other platforms and then I was on my study break. There was a day when I usually get a bundle of orders in a day but For now, its been a month or two I am KILLING my time usually 16hrs online on Fiverr and sending all the buyer requests with all Do’s and done consistently but I just got 2 orders until now and I am really tired of being watching my Dashboard very neat and clean:disappointed_relieved:

This is my humble requests to all the Fiverr forum community watching this post to help me improving my gig and Get SH*T DONE…i shall be very thankful on your gesture of kindness:pray:

Honestly from my personal experience; best way to get work is through buyer requests, after reaching a certain sales level buyers will come more easily. However if you’re just starting out, you’ll have to be patient until you’ve built a good reputation. (As in received many good reviews)

Honestly from my personal experience; best way to get work is through buyer requests, after reaching a certain sales level buyers will come more easily. However if you’re just starting out, you’ll have to be patient until you’ve built a good reputation. (As in received many good reviews)

Thanks for your response its really appreciated…But its been month and a half i am doing the same thing by full dedication and advertising my gigs outside the fiverr as well but i wonder it is taking to much time to grow up…i mean if you have any other tips and suggestion for a new seller like me it would be really great and appreciated…thanks

AK

Thanks for your response its really appreciated…But its been month and a half i am doing the same thing by full dedication and advertising my gigs outside the fiverr as well but i wonder it is taking to much time to grow up…i mean if you have any other tips and suggestion for a new seller like me it would be really great and appreciated…thanks

AK

You see I am a new seller myself, I’ve managed to get about 2 orders (I am still working on them), I started selling about 2 weeks ago. At the start I couldn’t see any buyer requests until recently. Once I could see the requests I’d message all the one that are within my skill set, explain what I can do, give them my idea and tell them how fast and for what price I will do it for. Some people get a response after 75 offers and some get it after 20 but you will get a few jobs from that. Eventually some of these customers will come back for more or Fiverr will raise the ranking of your gig. I’ve heard some cases where people made a gig and left and after a month they got an order anyway.

You see I am a new seller myself, I’ve managed to get about 2 orders (I am still working on them), I started selling about 2 weeks ago. At the start I couldn’t see any buyer requests until recently. Once I could see the requests I’d message all the one that are within my skill set, explain what I can do, give them my idea and tell them how fast and for what price I will do it for. Some people get a response after 75 offers and some get it after 20 but you will get a few jobs from that. Eventually some of these customers will come back for more or Fiverr will raise the ranking of your gig. I’ve heard some cases where people made a gig and left and after a month they got an order anyway.

yeah!! i have seen that right now…you are my brother as you are also on the same stage i also got just 2 orders until now with only 1 review…i know you can feel my pain…hah…Btw your services are really nice i will be keep in touch with you whenever i got a client related to your services i will contact you there…could I??

What happened to your old level 2 account?

well, Nothing was happened to my old account…actually i was a student at that time and due to my final year project i couldn’t continue with my account and for now its been a year and unfortunately i forgot my all credentials…Thats why i just start up with my new account with full dedication, Moreover i am thinking of selling more services on Fiverr and for that your kind suggestions and tips would help my gig thrive and i shall be very thankful to you on your gesture of kindness…thanks

well, Nothing was happened to my old account…actually i was a student at that time and due to my final year project i couldn’t continue with my account and for now its been a year and unfortunately i forgot my all credentials…Thats why i just start up with my new account with full dedication, Moreover i am thinking of selling more services on Fiverr and for that your kind suggestions and tips would help my gig thrive and i shall be very thankful to you on your gesture of kindness…thanks

Did you even try to restore your password and login details?

Even if you forgot your credentials your other account is still active and sooner or later fiverr will disable one of them.

Did you even try to restore your password and login details?

Even if you forgot your credentials your other account is still active and sooner or later fiverr will disable one of them.

well i tried looking for open that through my email but there i got alot of mails regarding to opened tickets by buyers as there were alot of orders i couldn’t even respond to that and after passing times my account goes disable due to the undelivered work and response, i think so…that is why i just created this one…is there any problem with this one???

well i tried looking for open that through my email but there i got alot of mails regarding to opened tickets by buyers as there were alot of orders i couldn’t even respond to that and after passing times my account goes disable due to the undelivered work and response, i think so…that is why i just created this one…is there any problem with this one???

Look, if your other account is still active fiverr will for sure block this your new account because you can not have 2 active accounts at the same time.

If your other account was disabled by fiverr team then you are not allowed to open a new account and your new account will also be disabled sooner or later.

So I’ll just leave this info with you to think it over.

Look, if your other account is still active fiverr will for sure block this your new account because you can not have 2 active accounts at the same time.

If your other account was disabled by fiverr team then you are not allowed to open a new account and your new account will also be disabled sooner or later.

i dont have 2 active accounts… i just have this one fully active for 24/7

about that account well i does not violated any term and conditions earlier as well and this is my new account with all the copy right contents with my own work i do have a lot of work as i was working for last 4 years as a graphic designer so i dont think so that i am a seller with copy paste or violating any terms and condition or anything doing wrong…

Moreover i appreciate your concerns and suggestion… But what i was asking for is that please let me know if you have any kind of info how to promote my gigs and work as a new seller now a days…it would be really helpful and great.

thanks

By the way i tried to reach out to your profile but i could not see any link to move on so that i can get through your gigs and explore more prominent way to promote my services as well…

But what about that??

why i cant see your profile while i can see all the otherones

about that account well i does not violated any term and conditions earlier as well and this is my new account with all the copy right contents with my own work i do have a lot of work as i was working for last 4 years as a graphic designer so i dont think so that i am a seller with copy paste or violating any terms and condition or anything doing wrong…

Moreover i appreciate your concerns and suggestion… But what i was asking for is that please let me know if you have any kind of info how to promote my gigs and work as a new seller now a days…it would be really helpful and great.

thanks

Looks like you don’t see the point. Even if you are not using other account but you didn’t disable it that means you have 2 active accounts.

Of fiverr disabled your other account it would be only for TOS violations (even if you are not aware of that!) and it means that you also can’t open a new account.

You can keep arguing or you can hope that fiverr will never detect it. (Which they will sooner or later)

But it’s all up to you as it seems that you are just keep ignoring it.

i tried to reach out to your profile but i could not see any link

First of all you don’t need to reach my profile. Secondly I suggest for you to learn to use 🔎 search tool if you feel such a need and urge to look for my profile. Third we don’t have to attach link to our fiverr profiles if we don’t want to.

Good luck with your endeavours. I warned you and I’m washing my hands of this.

Looks like you don’t see the point. Even if you are not using other account but you didn’t disable it that means you have 2 active accounts.

Of fiverr disabled your other account it would be only for TOS violations (even if you are not aware of that!) and it means that you also can’t open a new account.

You can keep arguing or you can hope that fiverr will never detect it. (Which they will sooner or later)

But it’s all up to you as it seems that you are just keep ignoring it.

i tried to reach out to your profile but i could not see any link

First of all you don’t need to reach my profile. Secondly I suggest for you to learn to use 🔎 search tool if you feel such a need and urge to look for my profile. Third we don’t have to attach link to our fiverr profiles if we don’t want to.

Good luck with your endeavours. I warned you and I’m washing my hands of this.

hahah…thats okh…i am not arguing you i just told what the truth is and i got your point already thanks for your kind information i will keep it in my mind…

well, i am not in a urge to look to your profile indeed, i was just looking for the my senior sellers on fiverr by whom i can get suggestions to be a successful seller…

Moreover what if i cannot disable my last account myself or disabled by fiverr ?

its mean i can never use fiverr again??

No offence 🙏

Archived