Fiverr Community Forum

How to get subsequent orders after getting first order?

Hello I am new seller I am not getting orders, I sent buyer requests daily but no success, what is the way to get auto orders/ subsequent orders after first order. Kindly help

5 Likes

If you type “how to get orders” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on the subject which may be helpful to you.

3 Likes

I have seen this but its not helpful. there is mention how to get first order which is good but there is nothing mentioned how to get subsequent orders or auto orders for new seller

1 Like

I have a problem with it

There is no such a thing as auto orders. You have to work to get them. Try this one: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR
Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi Rehan,

Make sure that whatever services you have provided to your buyers, should be a quality service and satisfactory.

This will help you to retain your current client. And your rating/reviews will work for you to get more impressions and views. Then there will be a lots of chances to convert your views into order.
So keep trying and maintain a quality and satisfaction. Which can make you a different seller from others.

2 Likes

Getting order is not automatic process. Its your job to get order by your quality of hard work.

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m also a new seller on this platform what can i do for getting much more success