Fiverr Forum

How to get The best Ecover designer on fiverr and stick with Him forever!

Am a versatile Ecover designer on fiverr and when you check my account you will realize that I have over 99% recurring customers! :slight_smile:

★★GET THE VERY BEST OF GRAPHICS DESIGN HERE ON FIVERR!★★

OVER 400 SALES WITH Positive Reviews!

High Quality IMAGE!

PREMIUM 3D MOCK-UP!

FASTEST DELIVERY ON FIVERR!

UNLIMITED REVISIONS!

I will design your Product Cover with free image and Bonus 3D Mockup.

Your Cover Design is going to be Highly Professional and POP on your Website, Amazon or any Publisher site you want to display it on!

Just send me your Product Name/Title, Subtitle, Image and Author Name; and I will create an Awesome Cover for YOU!

It’s important that you provide your image, but if you don’t have one, I can get you a free one or a High-Resolution Image for just a small fee.

If you want your Project to have a SPECIAL ATTENTION, please inbox me first before placing your ORDER so that we can discuss about it.

I also provide DISCOUNT for Bulk Designs.

★★IMPORTANT NOTE: ★★

I only provide images for my work, I don’t do illustrations or Drawings.

★★GET MORE VALUE: ★★

I also Design and Revamp:

★Logos

★Website Banners

★Facebook Covers

★Sales Pages

★Landing Pages

and also offer Consultancy Services to my Premium Clients

PLEASE SEE MY GIG EXTRAS OR CONTACT ME FOR INQUIRIES!

Thanks!

Graphics_Pro360

*** Sheriff’s notes: You are a Level 2 Seller and should know better than to post ads for your Gigs anywhere else than in the My Fiverr Gigs section of the forum. This post is being moved to that correct category. Do not spam the forum with Gig advertisements and read the forum do’s and don’ts before you continue posting. ***

Its difficult to meet the very best when it comes to graphics design and fiverr even makes it more difficult by putting the very best off the search pages!

Test out your designers, give them work to design and compare the results.